Wednesday 29 October 2014

Some of the hair care

    Everybody of us has these hard days when you wake up late and have no time for shower, and hair looks so greasy that you don't know how to deal with it. Especially at this time of year, when it's so cold around that taking shower sometimes becomes a challenge. It's so easy to get a cold or flue. That's why I decided to buy and try dry shampoo for the first time (probably it sounds too old-fashioned). I just never thought I would use one. 

 
    But as the first cold came to Greece I started using this TONI&GUY Cleanse Dry Shampoo. Unfortunately I cannot compare it with others that come appearing at Greek drug stores, but the reason I picked this one is because it's not the first product I buy from this brand. I am really satisfied.
    The first time I used this one, I got so excited, I saw my hair getting cleaned on my eyes. The next times I was using it, my excitement was not so huge. But as far as I know every dry shampoo gives you that unbelievable volume. The same about this one. I don't remember myself having so much volume. This I definitely like. The minus that I've noticed is that it doesn't last for the whole day. After using it in the morning, in the afternoon I was feeling my hair a bit greasy.  


    Another thing I wanted to mention is Grapeseed Glossing Serum from BODY SHOP. I have it like more than 2 years and it's not even about to finish. I don't know if they still have it at the shops. But this thing is absolutely fantastic. If you want to moisturise your hair and add that shine it's going to work amazing for you. After using it all over my hair from the roots to the ends I saw the glow, highlight in my hair, like straight after salon. I prefer to use it before washing my hair, because it feels oily, so it's important to wash it very well with shampoo. Definitely recommend it. 
   Thank you for reading. Waiting for your opinions and comments:)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC