Saturday 8 November 2014

November flowers


    Who said summer moved on? I'm still enjoying warm days of November in Greece. 


    The garden at my house is very green and full of blooming asters. I'm wearing floral print shirt from Sfera, I got it this summer and I still wear it for the days like that - sunny and warm, but in autumn. My lilac jeans are from Pimkie and shoes from Zara. I absolutely love pastel colours and I wear pastels the whole year.


   

    Moving slowly inside the house... My make up of that day was completely inspired by the weather and outfit I picked. I used pinky and brown eyeshadows, nude lipgloss, pinky blush - all from Pupa; foundation and mascara - Benefit; brow pencil - Sephora and eye pencil - Clinique


    Thank you for reading:) See you in my next post:)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC