Tuesday 6 January 2015

Beautiful Holiday time


Happy New year and Merry Christmas my darlings:) It's probably a bit late for this kind of post, but I finally found time to share pictures of mine holiday time.
This year I spent Christmas and New Year at my new home - Thessaloniki with the closest people, that makes me feel very very good.


It's the first time I share pictures of Thessaloniki on my blog. It's one of the most  beautiful cities I've ever visited. It has its history, beauty, charm and spirit. The walks by the sea here are simply unforgettable...


The decorations in the city are very pretty.


The main square is full of fresh fir trees with lights and small elves inviting you to a forest which just grew up in the middle of the city.


With my mommy, at the beautiful Christmas place.


After Christmas Eve's dinner enjoying in our living room at the fire-place with my parents. 
I had a wonderful time and so happy to meet 2015, planning really a lot. Please 2015, be good.
Hope you all had a great holiday time, thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC