Monday 12 January 2015

My top 5 finds of 2014


Hello beauties:) Today I wanted to share with you my top 5 favourites of the passed year. It was not easy to find only 5, but these products that I picked I really like very much and recommend, most of them I mentioned in my posts before.

1. Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation
A thing that I cannot stop talking about. Very beautiful foundation, blends greatly, buildable and natural looking. And probably the most important thing - reliable. It actually lasts the whole day which is a find for me, most of the foundations I've ever tried were 'eaten' by my skin and by the end of the day you couldn't find any sign of make up. It's not a cheap foundation (26 euros with an offer), but comparing to high street foundation it's a very good price.

2. YSL Rouge Volupte
The most luxurious classic lipstick. The creamy formula and pretty colour make it just a pleasure to wear. Yves Saint Laurent knows how to make the most beautiful packaging. This is a splurge on a lipstick (approximately 27 euros, I believe). My detail review you can find here.

3. Clinique Kohl Shaper for eyes (my review here)
Another must-have for me, beautiful black pencil, creamy, easy to apply, it doesn't smudge through the day. I got it with an offer with some other Clinique products, but alone it is around 15 euros, spendy again...

4. Clinique anti-blemish solutions powder makeup 
One more product from Clinique that I'm happy to own. I'm using it to set my foundation and for shine control. It doesn't work for me as a blemish solution product. But it's absolutely oil-free and fragrance free, so it doesn't cause anything bad to my skin. The shades they offer are pretty dark, so if you decide to go for this product check out carefully. With some discount got it for 24 euros, which was not bad.

5. Pupa Lasting color nail polish  
Love this nail polish, great formula, pretty color range and a wise price. It stays on my nails pretty well, at least for 5 days. I have mine in shade 18, which seemed to me deep brown color, but after I applied it, I saw it as deep purple. It didn't disappoint me, I like it very much. Amazing for fall or winter look. The price is about 5 euros.

What were your favourite make up items through 2014? Have you tried any of the ones I mentioned? what are your thoughts about them?

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC