Tuesday 20 January 2015

Travel beauty bag essentials


Hello beauties:)

I cannot describe how happy I am to be on my first trip of 2015. I am in the eternal city, beautiful capital of Italy - Rome. I will definitely create some posts about my adventures in Rome, but today I wanted to share few things that I had to pack with me.

Shampoo. I found the sample of Kerastase cleansing oil shampoo in my drawer, and felt happy as a kid! I don't need to carry a bottle with me! And excited to try it out, never had a chance.

Eye cream. Again sample size, woo hoo! Chanel eye cream, just amazing stuff, my review on this cream here. Helps to cover all the signs of sleepless nights.

Lip balm. A very necessary thing at this time of year. My choice for now - Liposan fruity shine. Smells and feels good on the lips.

Eyeshadow. Beautiful nude brown from Bourjois is the best option for day make up, looks very natural with a pretty shimmer.

Mascara. My pick for this trip Benefit They're real. I don't get the hype made over this mascara, for me it seems quite average. It stays in place all day, so it's a good solution for all day out walks.

Of course, these are just some of the items that I actually took with me, but I find them very important. And moisturisers... I didn't mention any, but I took some.
What are your must-haves for the trip? Please let me know in the comments

   

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC