Thursday 5 February 2015

January favourites


Hello my lovely readers:)
January passed so fast...it was such a beautiful, full of impressions month for me.
I did purchase quite many beauty products this month, and so here are the ones that I was reaching the most:
Perfume - definitely my Santa's gift Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel. My favourite perfume of all times, but this month I couldn't stop using it (Review of the perfume).
Skincare - Clinique Superdefence day cream, really saves me at winter days when my oily skin becomes dry and irritated.
Shampoo - L'oreal Professionnel Volumetry, my holy grail shampoo and the one I was using mostly. It's great for these winter days, cause I don't wash my hair too often and I'm sure that this shampoo will clean it well (Review of L'oreal shampoos).
Brush - two-sided foundation and powder brush from H&M. This cheap brush really surprised me. It's very soft and I started to apply my foundation with it. It changed my foundation routine really much, I stopped using any kind of sponges.
Make up - I decided to include my recent purchases from Kiko (Kiko cosmetics haul). These two products I'm sure I'm in love with. The others I'm still trying out and have some mixed impressions.
So Kiko Eye base primer is a great helper for holding your eyeshadows in place for all day long. And the price make me like it even more. I have the matte one, the line has also the glittery one.
Precision Eyebrow pencil - just amazing brow product. Defines and fills my eyebrows, looks really natural and matches my colour, very creamy and easy to use.
So these are my favourites of January. What are your thoughts about these products? What were your favourites during last month? 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC