Tuesday 3 March 2015

February favourites


Hello my beauties:) I wish you all to have a wonderful March and spring full of flowers and sunshine!

The shortest month of the year passed really fast, so spring finally... Today I want to share the beauty products I've been reaching and loving mostly through February.


  From make up items I wanted to mention Kiko Velvet Mat Lipstick. Matte lipsticks are ruling now I believe, especially the ones that go smoothly and do not dry the lips. This lipstick is one of them. First thing which took my attention was the packaging, it's very different and beautiful. The shade I have is 613 - pink carnation. The formula and pigmentation is great. My only issue - I would like it to last little bit longer.
  Liquid eyeliner from Body Shop was my every day must last month. It dries instantly, easy to apply and easy to take off.
  Another product from Kiko Cosmetics - Brozer Powder. It looks very natural on the skin, helps to get some warmth to the face at winter time. I have the shade 104 Cinnamon which is great for my quite pale complexion. The range has 6 shades, so everybody can find the most suitable bronzer.


  Perfume of the month for me was Versace Red Jeans. Absolutely love it as an everyday scent. The packaging is so adorable and different. I know that there are many people that don't like this perfume, but I do like the way it feels on me, the way it stays for the whole day or even 2 days. It's a fruity - floral scent with the top notes of peach, apricot and freesia.    
  For the hair care I've been loving The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum. This is one of the best oils for hair. It does its job as moisturiser and provides hair with beautiful shine. It's a must have for me during the whole year. I usually leave it for some hours and then wash my hair only with shampoo, without any masks or conditioners.
  For the body moisturiser mostly I was using Sephora Coconut body butter. I just love everything coconut related. This body butter is great moisturiser and it smells fantastic. The smell doesn't disappear instantly, so after using it I feel myself a coconut all day or night long:)

Have you tried any of these products? What were your favourites during last month? Please let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC