Tuesday 17 March 2015

Review: Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Gel


Hello Beauties:)

I wanted to share with you on this sunny day my recent discovery and probably new love from Insta Natural - Youth Express Eye Gel. I didn't purchase this product on my own, I was lucky to get it from the company for what I'm really grateful. But my review and opinion are absolutely honest, I'm not paid for writing good words about this gel on my blog.


The packaging is quite simple. But one of the best features of this product, in my opinion, is that it comes with a pump. I really enjoy using creams with pumps, I hate putting my fingers in the pot every time, thanks for pump Insta Natural!!!


The texture of the product is obviously gel. Usually I don't go for gel products cause they leave that disgusting sticky feeling. But not this one. This gel leaves the smoothing and soothing feeling on my skin.

If to talk about the main purpose of this product - help to reduce wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness - it does its job good. I did noticed my bad dark circles got less visible and in general my eye area looks more rested. I tried to put it all over my face instead of my usual moisturiser and it made the job very good. My skin became smooth, nice and moisturised.

The bottle has 50 ml which is huge for eye product. That's why I will use it as a day cream. I do recommend this product for those who is looking for light weight gel to use all over the face. It's perfect for my combination skin. I'm very careful with new products cause I get break outs very easily, this gel didn't break me out or what so ever. I do appreciate that this product is very natural, has no strong scent and was not animal tested.

Please check it out on Amazon here cause it's very inexpensive alternative for every day skincare. 

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC